Tennis TV is running a Nitto ATP Finals Pass, from Friday 10th – Friday 17th November which gives new and lapsed subscribers 50% off a standard monthly subscription – subscribe now to watch the Nitto ATP Finals for less!
The offer will be available on the Tennis TV website and once subscribed, the subscription will auto-renew until cancelled. Please read our terms and conditions below for more information.
About the offer
• This offer gives customers approximately 50% off a standard monthly Tennis TV subscription. The offer will only be applicable to the first order of this subscription.
• Once the first month has ended, the subscription will auto-renew onto a standard monthly subscription plan where you will be charged the usual monthly subscription rate
• If you do not wish to auto-renew, please cancel your subscription before it renews via www.tennistv.com/account.
• You will purchase in the currency of the region you’re located in.
Who is eligible for the offer?
• Only new or lapsed subscribers will be eligible for the offer.
• This offer can only be redeemed once.
• Existing Tennis TV subscribers will not be able to purchase the offer.
When can I redeem my offer?
• You can purchase this offer from Friday 10th November - Friday 17th November
• Tennis TV reserves the right to withdraw or extend this offer at any time.
How do I redeem my offer?
• Visit www.tennistv.com on your desktop or mobile browser and select any of the Get Premium banners.
• Select the Nitto ATP Finals Pass on the subscription packages page.
• Enter your payment details and purchase your Tennis TV subscription. You can pay via card payment or PayPal but unfortunately this offer is not available through in-app payments.
• Once you have purchased, you will have unlimited access to Tennis TV including replays, highlights, spoiler mode and more. You will be able to watch on desktop/mobile browsers or through the mobile or TV apps.
Please note, you can only purchase this offer on our website and not via in-app payments through Apple, Google, Amazon or Roku. However, once you have purchased via the website you will be able to log in and stream on your preferred device.
If you have any questions, please click here or contact firstname.lastname@example.org