In June 2023 we are inviting our active subscribers, lapsed subscribers, registered Tennis TV users, and new users (never subscribed or registered) to take part in our Mid-Year Survey between Wednesday 14th June, and Monday 3rd July (the Survey).
By completing the Survey, submitting your responses in the prescribed form, and being over 18 years old at the time of submission (therefore becoming an Entrant), you are automatically entered into the relevant Prize Draw (as defined below) and agree to be bound by and to abide by these terms and conditions.
- For active subscribers, the Prize Draw constitutes a randomly selected winner of a complimentary five-year Tennis TV subscription.
- For lapsed subscribers, the Prize Draw constitutes a randomly selected winner of a complimentary annual Tennis TV subscription.
- For registered and new users, the Prize Draw constitutes a complimentary one-month subscription for 3 randomly selected winners from each group.
(Together with the prize for active subscribers, lapsed subscribers, registered and new users, Prizes). This Prize Draw is free to enter for all Entrants. There is no cash alternative, and the Prizes cannot be sold or transferred under any circumstances.
1. Entry is open to all respondents to the Survey, aged 18 or over. Proof of age, identity, and eligibility may be requested.
2. Entrants are asked to first complete the Survey hosted by Two Circles.
3. The Prize Draw winners are chosen at random (using a market standard computer-generated selection system) from the Entrants following the end of the aforementioned period (the Winners).
4. The Winners will be contacted by Tennis TV to arrange delivery of the relevant Prize at Tennis TV’s discretion.
5. The Winners will be notified by email within a reasonable period after the Prize Draw takes place and has seven (7) business days to respond in full to the email or another winner will be drawn.
6. The Winners consent that the name of the Winner will be published on Tennis TV or Tennis TV social media channels unless the Winner requests (in writing when responding to the email as set out in paragraph 6 above) their name not to be featured.
7. Tennis TV reserves the right to:
7.1. amend these terms and conditions at any time in its sole discretion including, without limitation, varying the Survey opening times;
7.2. disqualify any Entrant who breaches these terms and conditions or acts fraudulently in any way;
7.3. where applicable, withdraw or substitute the Prizes, at any time; and/or
7.4. cancel the Prize Draw, at any stage, if in its opinion it’s deemed necessary or if circumstances arise outside its control.
8. Tennis TV, its sub-contractors, subsidiaries and/or agencies cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem which resulted in failure to complete the Survey.
10. Entrants are deemed to accept these rules and agree to bound by them when completing the survey and entering the Prize Draw.
11. If any of these rules are determined to be illegal, invalid, or otherwise unenforceable then the remaining terms shall be deemed to continue in full force and effect.
12. These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales