In May 2023 we are inviting users to take part in our Tennis Fans Survey which takes place between Tuesday 9th May and Friday 26th May. (the Survey).
By completing the Survey, submitting your responses in the prescribed form and being over 18 years old at the time of submission (therefore becoming an Entrant), you are automatically entered into the relevant Prize Draw (as defined below) and agree to be bound by and to abide by these terms and conditions. The Prize Draw constitutes a randomly selected winner of two tickets to the 2023 Rolex Paris Masters singles final on Sunday 5th November (the Prize). The randomly selected winner will be contacted by a member of the Tennis TV team. This Prize Draw is free to enter for all Entrants. There is no cash alternative, and the Prize cannot be sold or transferred under any circumstances.
1. Entry is open to all respondents to the Survey, aged 18 or over. Proof of age, identity and eligibility may be requested.
2. Entrants are asked to first complete the Survey hosted by Two Circles.
3. The Prize Draw winner is chosen at random (using a market standard computer-generated selection system) from the Entrants following the end of the aforementioned period (the Winner).
4. The Winner will be contacted by Tennis TV to arrange delivery of the Prize at Tennis TV’s discretion.
5. The Winner will be notified by email within a reasonable period after the Prize Draw takes place and has seven (7) business days to respond in full to the email or another winner will be drawn.
6. Tennis TV reserves the right to:
6.1. amend these terms and conditions at any time in its sole discretion including, without limitation, varying the Survey opening times;
6.2. disqualify any Entrant who breaches these terms and conditions or acts fraudulently in any way;
6.3. where applicable, withdraw or substitute the Prize, at any time; and/or
6.4. cancel the Prize Draw, at any stage, if in its opinion it’s deemed necessary or if circumstances arise outside its control.
7. Tennis TV, its sub-contractors, subsidiaries and/or agencies cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem which resulted in failure to complete the Survey.
9. Entrants are deemed to accept these rules and agree to be bound by them when completing the survey and entering the Prize Draw.
10. If any of these rules are determined to be illegal, invalid, or otherwise unenforceable then the remaining terms shall be deemed to continue in full force and effect.
11. These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales