Tennis TV Free Subscriptions Prize Draw 2023 - Terms and Conditions
To celebrate the launch of the tennis docuseries Break Point on Netflix, Tennis TV is giving away a selection of free subscriptions, including several lifetime subscriptions, annual subscriptions and monthly subscriptions. The lucky winners will be able to stream the ATP Tour live and on-demand for the duration of their giveaway period. Please read our terms and conditions below, and enter our competition now.
To enter the prize draw, all you need to do is sign up to hear more from Tennis TV via our sign-up form between 15th February and 30th April 2023.
Each month the following prizes will be awarded to 3 winners chosen at random.
- 1-lifetime subscription to Tennis TV
- 1 annual subscription to Tennis TV
- 1 monthly subscription to Tennis TV
Please note that for the annual and monthly subscriptions, only the first term will be given away as a prize. Entrants are able to subscribe after their term has ended if they would like to, but this will then be a paid subscription.
By entering the prize draw, submitting your responses in the sign-up form and being over 18 years old at the time of submission, you are automatically entered into the relevant Prize Draw and agree to be bound by and to abide by these terms and conditions. For the purposes of these terms and conditions, the Prize Draw constitutes a randomly selected winner of one of the above prizes. The randomly selected winner will be contacted by a member of the Tennis TV team upon winning, and therefore must submit a valid email address. This Prize Draw is free to enter. There is no cash alternative and the Prize cannot be sold or transferred in any circumstances.
1. Entry is open to all respondents, aged 18 or over. Proof of age, identity and eligibility may be requested.
2. Entrants are asked to first complete the sign-up form.
3. Users must opt-in to emails in order to enter the competition.
4. The Prize Draw winner is chosen at random (using a market standard computer-generated selection system) from the entrants following the end of the aforementioned period.
5. The winner will be contacted by Tennis TV to arrange delivery of the relevant prize at Tennis TV’s discretion.
6. The winner will be notified by email within a reasonable period after the prize draw takes place and has seven (7) business days to respond in full to the email or another winner will be drawn.
7. Tennis TV reserves the right to:
7.1. amend these terms and conditions at any time in its sole discretion including, without limitation, varying the prize draw opening times;
7.2. disqualify any entrant who breaches these terms and conditions or acts fraudulently in any way;
7.3. where applicable, withdraw or substitute the prize, at any time, including circumstances where Tennis TV is no longer operational as a stand-alone service in your region; and/or
7.4. cancel the prize draw, at any stage, if in its opinion it’s deemed necessary or if circumstances arise outside its control.
8. Tennis TV, its sub-contractors, subsidiaries and/or agencies cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem which resulted in failure to complete the sign-up form.
10. Entrants are deemed to accept these rules and agree to be bound by them when completing the sign-up form and entering the prize draw.
11. If any of these rules are determined to be illegal, invalid, or otherwise unenforceable then the remaining terms shall be deemed to continue in full force and effect.
12. These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales