Download the Tennis TV tournament calendar
Want to see all ATP Tour tournaments in your personal calendar? Tennis TV has created a downloadable calendar containing all ATP Masters 1000s, ATP 500s, and ATP 250 tournaments, as well as the Nitto ATP Finals, the Intesa Sanpaolo Next Gen ATP Finals and the ATP Cup.
Download the calendar now and never miss a tournament!
How to download the calendar
iPhone and iPad Instructions
1. Click here which will take you to “Add Subscription Calendar”. Press subscribe.
2. Edit the calendar to how you want it to be displayed:
- Account (iCloud or On My iPhone)
3. Once completed, press ‘add’ on the top right-hand corner
4. In the future, if you’d like to to edit or unsubscribe from the calendar, press Calendar – Tennis TV – press on the (i) button and either edit or press unsubscribe at the bottom.
Android Phone and Tablet Instructions
- On your device, click on this link
- You should be prompted to download or open the file – download the calendar
- Add the calendar to your chosen calendar app, e.g. Google Calendar or Outlook
Computers - Outlook
In your Outlook calendar select ‘Other Calendars’ and then ‘Add Calendar’ and ‘From Internet’.
Copy and paste the .ics calendar link below into the ‘New Internet Calendar Subscription’ field:
You will then be prompted to add this calendar to Outlook. Select yes to subscribe to calendar updates - this will mean that any changes to tournaments will update and automatically appear in your calendar.
Computers - Mac
- Click on this link and download the calendar
- The calendar will appear in your downloads as “basic.ics”. Click on this download and select add event, select new calendar and then press ok
- The calendar will then appear in your Calendar app.
If you have any issues accessing or downloading the calendar, please email email@example.com.