We are aware of the following issues currently affecting Tennis TV subscribers. We thank you for your patience while we fix these issues and submit updates to the various app stores.
We will be updating this page as issues are fixed.
Password Reset Involving Mobile Apps
Some subscribers are getting stuck in a password reset loop. We recommend taking the following steps to access your account:
- Uninstall the Tennis TV app
- Reset your password via www.tennistv.com/login on the Tennis TV website. Do not attempt to do this on the mobile or TV apps, and please do not create a new account.
- Install the new Tennis TV app and log in with your new password
If you have any further issues please email email@example.com who will be able to help troubleshoot.
TV App Availability
Unfortunately we are waiting for the new Tennis TV app to be published on Android TV, Samsung, LG and PS4. The new app will be available on these devices soon but unfortunately we are unable to estimate when.
The old apps on these platforms will no longer work.
In the meantime we suggest streaming on your PC/Mac and using an HDMI cable to connect to your TV in the interim, or watching on mobile (iOS and Android) and using Airplay or Chromecast. You can also use Amazon Fire and Roku but as some users are reporting issues with these platforms, we are also working hard to resolve these.
We apologise for the inconvenience and we are working hard to make the new apps available on these devices.
General TV Issues
- We are aware of the long log-in link on TV devices, we will be updating these with a shorter link as soon as possible.
- Some users were being logged out of their Apple TV device repeatedly. This has now been fixed as of 07/01/22. Users should download the latest version of the app - version 3.0.3 – to resolve this issue.
- On Fire TV, users selecting a live stream are landed at the start of a stream (rather than at ‘live’) and have to fast forward to live.
Mobile and Tablet Issues
- Android - the new app will not automatically be updated from the 2021 app. Users need to go to the Google Play store and download the new app here.
- We are aware of a screen rotation issue on Apple iPhones and iPads - a fix is being prepared for submission.
- Spoiler mode – on mobile devices, there is a bug with spoiler mode where the winner of the match is highlighted in blue. A fix is being prepared for submission.
- We are aware of a Chromecast issue on Android mobile devices, where users cannot stream replays and Chromecast to another device. We have a fix coming soon for this. If you are not on an Android mobile device, or experiencing other issues with Chromecast, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are experiencing any other issues please email email@example.com.